Pneumatic nozzle for a fine liquid spray
- 30 Downloads
KeywordsMineral Resource Liquid Spray Pneumatic Nozzle
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. Yu. Val'dberg and N. M. Savitskaya, “An approach to the design of contact heat exchangers operating in a regime ensuring complete evaporation of the spraying liquid,” Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,69, No. 6, 982–985 (1996).Google Scholar
- 2.Handbook on Dust and Ash Collection [in Russian], A. A. Rusanov (ed.), Énergoatomizdat, Moscow (1983).Google Scholar
- 3.A. Yu. Val'dberg and N. M. Savitskaya, “Generalized assessment of the dispersivity of hydraulic-nozzle atomization,” Teor. Osn. Khim. Tekhnol.,23, No. 5, 688–692 (1989).Google Scholar
- 4.D. G. Pazhi and V. S. Galustov, Liquid Atomizers [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.A. S. Lyshevskii, Fuel Atomization by Diesel Injectors [in Russian], Mashgiz, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 6.S. A. Aivazyan, Statistical Investigation of Relationships [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 7.L. A. Vitman, B. D. Katsnel'son, and I. I. Paleev, Atomization of Liquid by Nozzles [in Russian], Gosénergoizdat, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 8.A. H. Lefebvre, Atomiz. Spray Technol.,3, No. 1, 37–51 (1987).Google Scholar
- 9.V. G. Levich, Physicochemical Aerodynamics [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1959).Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers 1999