Industrial strength testing of oil and gas equipment by the degree of macrocrack development
Research, Design, Calculations. Operating Experience Oil and Gas Equipment
- 16 Downloads
KeywordsMineral Resource Strength Testing Industrial Strength
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. P. Gulyaev, Physical Metallurgy [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1997).Google Scholar
- 2.A. K. Denel', Metal Flaw Detection [in Russian], Metallurgizdat, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.M. A. Blokhin, X-Ray Spectral X-ray Analysis Methods [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1959).Google Scholar
- 4.B. G. Maslov, Penetrant Flaw Detection [in Russian], Vysshaya Shokla, Moscow (1991).Google Scholar
- 5.E. P. Leman, Mining Geophysics Methods [in Russian], No. 10, Nedra, Leningrad (1972), pp. 162–163.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers 1999