Mathematical modeling of the process of mechanothermal shaping of hollow components of flat polymer blanks
Research, Design, Calculations. Operating Experience Chemical Equipment
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Mathematical Modeling Mineral Resource Polymer Blank Hollow Component
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. V. Berdyshev, “Theoretical fundamentals of the processes of pneumo- and mechano-shaping of hollow components of polymer materials,” Plast. Massy, No. 3, 47–50 (1991).Google Scholar
- 2.B. V. Berdyshev and V. K. Skuratov, “Mathematical modelling, the process of expansion shaping of hollow polymer components from extrusion blanks,” TOKhT,25, No. 5, 710–715 (1991).Google Scholar
- 3.A. Green and G. Adkins, High Elastic Strains and Nonlinear Mechanics of Continuum [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1985).Google Scholar
- 4.B. V. Berdyshev and V. K. Skuratov, “Selecting the theological model for describing the deformation behavior of tubular components in the process of expansion shaping polymers,” Khim. Neft. Mashinostr., No. 12, 13–17 (1988).Google Scholar
- 5.E. G. Vostroknutov and G. V. Vinogradov, Rheological Fundamentals of Processing Elastomers [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1988).Google Scholar
- 6.J. L. Throne, Thermoforming, Hanser Publishers, Munich (1987).Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers 1999