Performance estimation in exploiting the Yuzhnoe uranium deposit by underground leaching
Scientific and Technical Communications
- 29 Downloads
KeywordsUranium Leaching Performance Estimation Uranium Deposit Underground Leaching
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. D. Lisovskii, D. P. Lobanov, V. P. Nazarkin, et al., Lump and Underground Leaching of Metals (edited by S. N. Voloshchuk) [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
- 2.V. A. Mamilov (ed.), Extracting Uranium by Underground Leaching [in Russian], Atomizdat, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.I. K. Lutsenko, V. I. Beletskii, and L. G. Davydova, Exploiting Ore Deposits without Mining [in Russian], Nedra. Moscow (1986).Google Scholar
- 4.T. O'Neil, “In situ copper mining at Santa Cruz: A project update,” Mining Eng.,4, No. 8, 1031–1034 (1991).Google Scholar
- 5.I. G. Abdul'manov, M. I. Fazlullin, A. F. Mosev, et al., Underground Leaching Systems (edited by O. L. Kedrovskii), Nedra, Moscow (1992).Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. V. Kul'tin, “The scope for underground leaching in exploiting the Udokan copper deposit,” Tsvetnye Met., No. 8, 16–20 (1995).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1997