Preparing concentrated highly active solutions for vitrification
- 27 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. G. Dzekun, B. Ja. Zilberman, E. M. Knjazev, et al., “Evaporation procedures in spent fuel reprocessing,” in: Proceedings of an International Conference on Nuclear Fuel Reprocessing and Waste Management, Vol. 1, Sendai, Japan (1991), pp. 433–435.Google Scholar
- 2.A. S. Nikiforov, V. V. Kulinchenko, and M. I. Zhikharev, Vitrification of Liquid Radioactive Waste [in Russian], Énergoatomizdat, Moscow (1985).Google Scholar
- 3.A. S. Polyakov, G. B. Borisov, N. I. Moiseenko, et al., “Operation of an ÉP-500/1R ceramic melting unit for the vitrification of highly active liquid waste,” At. Énerg.,76, No. 3, 183–188 (1994).Google Scholar
- 5.A. N. Efimov, M. I. Zhikharev, and Yu. P. Zhirnov, “Physicochemical principles and calculation of the concentration of highly active nitric-acid solutions,” At. Énerg.,39, No. 6, 416–419 (1975).Google Scholar
- 6.V. B. Kogan, V. M. Fridman, and V. V. Kafarov, Equilibrium between Liquid and Vapor [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow-Leningrad (1996).Google Scholar
- 7.V. B. Kogan, V. M. Fridman, and V. V. Kafarov, Handbook on Solubility [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow-Leningrad (1961).Google Scholar
- 8.P. I. Protsenko, O. N. Razumovskaya, and N. A. Brykova, Handbook on the Solubility of Nitrite and Nitrate Salt Systems [in Russian], Khimiya, Leningrad (1971).Google Scholar
- 9.A. N. Efimov, M. I. Zhikharev, and Yu. P. Zhirnov, “Liquid — vapor equilibrium in the H2O−HNO3−UO2(NO3)2 system at 180, 360 and 720 mm Hg,” Radiokhimiya,12, No. 5, 766–768 (1970).Google Scholar
- 10.T. S. Kosygina, N. S. Torocheshnikov, Yu. E. Sutyrin, et al., Investigation and Optimization of the Conditions for the Decomposition of Aluminum-Nitrate Solution to Regenerate Nitric Acid. Paper 3104-80DEP [in Russian], MKhTI im. D. I. Mendeleeva, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 11.B. N. Ivanov-Émin, V. Melia do Campos, B. E. Zaitsev and A. P. Ezhov, “Aluminum nitrates,” Zh. Neorg. Khim.,18, No. 11, 2942–2946 (1973).Google Scholar
- 12.T. S. Slashcheva, N. S. Torocheshnikov, Yu. E. Sutyrin, et al., Mechanism of Thermal Decomposition of Aluminum Nitrate Nonahydrate. Paper 2802-81DEP [in Russian], MKhTI im. D. I. Mendeleeva, Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1997