High-temperature decontamination of vapor-air flows of methyl iodide by an inorganic sorbent based on titanium dioxide
- 56 Downloads
KeywordsMethyl Titanium Dioxide Iodide Methyl Iodide
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. M. Sharygin, S. Ya. Tret'yakov, V. G. Ponomarev, et al., “High-temperature decontamination of gases from molecular iodine and methyl iodide by an inorganic sorbent based on titanium dioxide,” At. Énerg.,73, No. 4, 312–318 (1992).Google Scholar
- 2.D. W. Williams, Handbook of Anion Determinations, Butterworths, London (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.J. Wilhelm, Iodine Filters in Nuclear Installations, Luxembourg (1982).Google Scholar
- 4.M. Deuber and K. Gerlach, Parametrische Untersuchungen zur Abscheidung von Methyliodid an einer KJ-impregnierten Aktivkohle. KFK 3746, Karlsruhe (1984).Google Scholar
- 5.V. I. Ksezenko and D. S. Stasinevich, Chemistry and Technology of Bromine, Iodine, and Their Compounds [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1997