Study of the three-dimensional neutron field in the core of the IGR (pulsed graphite reactor)
- 29 Downloads
KeywordsGraphite Neutron Field Graphite Reactor Pulse Graphite Reactor
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. V. Kurchatov, S. M. Feinberg, N. A. Dolezhal', et al., “IGR pulsed graphite reactor,” At. Énerg.,17, No. 6, 463 (1964).Google Scholar
- 2.M. A. Aranutova, Ya. Z. Kandiev, B. E. Lukhminsky, and G. N. Malishkin, “Monte Carlo simulation in nuclear geophysics. A comparison of the PRIZMA Monte Carlo program and benchmark experiments,” Nucl. Geophys.,7, No. 3, 407 (1993).Google Scholar
- 3.A. P. Vasil'ev, Ya. Z. Kandiev, and V. I. Chitaikin, “Calculations of some experiments on uranium-235 and uranium-238 systems with BAS neutron constants,” in: Neutron Physics, Vol. 2 [in Russian], (1984), pp. 119–123.Google Scholar
- 4.RSIC Computer Code Collection, MCNP-4A, Monte Carlo N-Particle Transport Code System, ORLN (1993).Google Scholar
- 5.A. P. Vasil'ev, N. V. Gorin, Ya. Z. Kandiev, et al., “Verification of procedures for calculation of the characteristics of the pulsed graphite reactor,” At. Énerg.,80, No. 3, 150 (1996).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1997