Determination of the deuterium content in RBMK-1000 coolant by the method of activation analysis on heavy ions
Scientific And Technical Reports
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsDeuterium Activation Analysis Deuterium Content
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. M. Neelov and L. B. Pitaeva, "Mass-volume transfer and formation of deposits in the loops of a water-cooled nuclear power plant," Deposited in VINITI (1993), No. 837-V93.Google Scholar
- 2.S. M. Neelov and L. B. Piteava, "Identification and modeling of deposition and activation processes for corrosion products in the first loop of a water-cooled nuclear power plant," Deposited in VINITI (1993).Google Scholar
- 3.I. Ursu, in: The Physics and Technology of Nuclear Materials [in Russian], Énergoatomizdat, Moscow (1988), pp. 437–445.Google Scholar
- 4.V. S. Brezgunov, L. S. Vlasova, and V. N. Soifer, "Study of the isotopic composition of surface and underground waters by the photoneutron method," in: Proceedings of the VNII YAGG, No. 4, Nedra, Moscow (1968), p. 305.Google Scholar
- 5.V. A. Ryzhkov, A. N. Oblivantsev, and A. G. Rybasov, "Instrumental activation analysis in12C3+ and14N3+ ion beams of the U-1120M cyclotron," in: Activation Analysis. Methodology and Applications [in Russian], Fan, Tashkent (1990), pp. 44–46.Google Scholar
- 6.V. A. Ryzhkov, A. N. Oblivantsev, and A. G. Rybasov, Inventor's Certificate No. 1340334, Byull. Izobr., Otkrytii, No. 20 (1988).Google Scholar
- 7.V. A. Ryzhkov, "Development and investigation of a method of activation analysis on heavy ions," Candidate's Dissertation in Physicomathematical Sciences, Scientific-Research Institute of Nuclear Physics at Tomsk Polytechnic University, Tomsk (1989).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1995