Increasing the reliability of the GUB-20.000 γ-apparatus for irradiation of large laboratory animals
Scientific And Technical Reports
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsLaboratory Animal Large Laboratory Large Laboratory Animal
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. A. Tumanyan and D. A. Kaushanskii, Radiation Sterilization [in Russian], Meditsina, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.Health Rules for Apparatus and Operation of Powerful Isotopic γ-Apparatus No. 1170-74 [in Russian], Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.G. I. Kudryavtsev and T. I. Shein, Khimicheskie Volokna, No. 2, 5–15 (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.I. T. Gornovskii, Yu. P. Nazarenko, and E. F. Nekryach, Brief Handbook of Chemistry [in Russian], Izd. Akad. Nauk Ukr. SSR, Kiev (1962).Google Scholar
- 5."Production and application of heat-resistant and thermally stable fibers in the USSR and abroad. Review of separate products of the chemical industry," No. 19, NIITKhIM, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1995