Activity of oxide copper-cerium catalyst in neutralization of exhaust gases from automobiles and industrial exhausts
KeywordsOxide Mineral Resource Industrial Exhaust
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. M. Popova, “Catalytic cleaning of exhaust gases from motor vehicles,” in: Collected Works of the D. I. Mendeleev All-Union Chemical Society [in Russian] (1990), XXVI, No. 1, pp. 54–64.Google Scholar
- 2.G. A. Gazarov and R. A. Moiseev, “Catalytic decontamination of gases,” in: Results of Science and Technology. Kinetics and Catalysis (1980), Vol. 7, pp. 113–151.Google Scholar
- 3.C. N. Satterfield, Heterogeneous Catalysis in Practice [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 4.R. J. H. Voorhoeve, D. W. Johnson, J. P. Remeika, and P. K. Gallagher, Science, 827 (1997).Google Scholar
- 5.V. A. Sadykov, “Catalysts for exhaustive oxidation processes: new technologies for synthesis and promising materials,” in: Modern Chemical Technologies for Air Cleaning: Collected Works of Saratov University [in Russian] (1992), pp. 5–6.Google Scholar
- 6.A. V. Krylova, N. V. Nefedova, I. V. Ageeva, and A. I. Mikhailichenko, “Synergistic effect of catalysts containing cerium oxide in oxidation of CO,” Dep. in VINITI, No. 2173, 7.07.92.Google Scholar
- 7.A. V. Krylova, N. V. Nefedova, I. V. Ageeva, and A. I. Mikhailichenko, “Cerium-containing oxide catalysts for oxidation of CO,” in: Inorganic Chemistry and Chemical Technology, Collected Works of the Russian D. I. Mendeleev University of Chemical Technology, Moscow (1994), pp. 39–42Google Scholar
- 8.T. V. Simon, A. V. Krylova, and O. I. Bleskin, “Copper-cerium oxide catalysts for oxidation of CO,” Transactions of the Russian D. I., Mendeleev University of Chemical Technology, Moscow (1994), pp. 43–47.Google Scholar
- 9.T. V. Simon, “Coprecipitated and supported oxide manganese-, chromium-, and copper-cerium-containing catalysts for oxidation of CO,” Dissertation in competition for the academic degree of Candidate of the Technical Sciences, Russian D. I. Mendeleev University of Chemical Technology (1994).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1998