On the harmonic summability of Fourier series
- 20 Downloads
The authors have defined the product of two summability methods and have applied it to Fourier series. The criterion are analogous to the known criterion Convergence of Fourier series.
KeywordsFourier Series Criterion Convergence Summability Method Harmonic Summability
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- G. H. Hardy, 4.2,Theorem Divergent series, Oxford, (1949).Google Scholar
- G. H. Hardy —W. W. Rogosinski,Notes on Fourier series IVsummability (R 2), Proc. Cambridge Philos. Soc. Vol. 43, (1947).Google Scholar
- S. Izumi,Notes on Fourier Analysis (XVI), Tohoku Math. Jour. (1949) 144–166.Google Scholar
- S. Izumi,Some trigonometrical series VIII, Tohoku Math. Jour. (1953) 296–301.Google Scholar
- N. E. Norlund,Sur une application des fonctions permutables, Lunds University Arskift (2), 16 (1920) No. 3, 1–3.Google Scholar
- O. P. Rai,On the harmonic summability of Fourier series, Ph. D. Thesis, University Saugar, Sagar.Google Scholar
- B. N. Sahney,On the harmonic summability of Fourier series, Bull. Calcutta Math. Soc. 54 (1962).Google Scholar
- J. A. Siddiqui,On the harmonic summability of Fourier series, Proc. Indian Acad. Sei, Sec A, 28 (1943) 527–531.Google Scholar
- E. C. Titchmarsh,Theory of functions, Oxford 440 (1949)Google Scholar
- O. P. Varshney,On the summability of Fourier series and its conjugate series, Ph. D. Thesis. University of Saugar, Sagar.Google Scholar
© Nicola Zanichelli Editore 1966