Physical-mathematical model of volume condensation and transport of aerosols inside the containment shell of a vver reactor
- 25 Downloads
KeywordsVver Reactor Volume Condensation Containment Shell
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. L. Kirillov and V. M. Selivanov, "Basic directions of thermophysical investigations of the questions of the danger of water-moderated water-cooled reactors at the Physics and Power Engineering Institute," in: Proceedings of an International Seminar "Thermophysics-90" [in Russian], Obninsk (1991), pp. 6–25.Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. V. Muranov, A. D. Efanov, V. M. Kashcheev, et al., "Mathematical model of heat and mass transport processes under a sealed shell of a VVER reactor," ibid., pp. 353–359.Google Scholar
- 3.E. L. Aleksandrov, "On the water vapor pressure above a solution," Trudy IPG, No. 9, 77–82 (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.A. G. Godizov and A. S. Stepanov, "Equation of condensation in a turbulent cloudy medium." Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Fiz. Atmos. Okeana,15, No. 12, 1318–1324 (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.A. S. Stepanov, "Condensation growth of cloud drops in a turbulent atmosphere," Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Fiz. Atmos. Okeana,11, No. 1, 28–42 (1975).Google Scholar
- 6.L. D. Landau and E. M. Lifshitz, Fluid Mechanics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1986).Google Scholar
- 7.I. O. Khintse, Turbulence, Izd. Fiz.-Mat. Lit., Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 8.Yu. S. Sedunov, Physics for Formation of Liquid-Drop Phase in the Atmosphere [in Russian], Gidrometeoizdat, Leningrad (1972).Google Scholar
- 9.E. P. Mednikov, Turbulent Transport and Settling of Aerosols [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1996