Errors in the activation cross sections in the ADL-3 library
- 12 Downloads
KeywordsActivation Cross Section Activation Cross
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.O. T. Grudzevich, A. V. Zelenetskii, A. V. Ignatyuk, and A. B. Pashchenko, "Library of nuclear-physical data for calculating activation and transmutation," At. Énerg.,76, No. 2, 127–130 (1994).Google Scholar
- 2.O. T. Grudzevich, A. V. Zelenetski, A. V. Ignatyuk, and A. B. Pashchenko, "Analysis of estimated cross sections of (n, 2n) reactions, which are most important for a thermonuclear reactor," ibid.,77, No. 1, 39–44 (1994).Google Scholar
- 3.O. T. Grudzevich, A. V. Zelenetskii, and A. B. Pashchenko, "Method for estimating the excitation functions of isomeric levels for the library of activation data," ibid., No. 6, 427–432.Google Scholar
- 4.J. Kopecky and D. Nierop, "Contents of EAF-2," Preprint ECN-1-91-53.2 (1991).Google Scholar
- 5.O. T. Grudzevich, A. V. Zelenetskii, A. V. Ignatyuk, and A. B. Pashchenko, "Method of consistent description of yields of isomers in neutron reactions," Yad. Fiz.,57, No. 8, 1428 (1994).Google Scholar
- 6.J. Kopecky and H. Gruppelaar, "Systematics of neutron-induced isomeric cross section ratios at 14.5 MeV," Preprint ECN-200 (1987).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1996