Conservation of reactor compartments of experimental nuclear power plants
- 12 Downloads
KeywordsPower Plant Nuclear Power Plant Reactor Compartment
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. S. Pettersson, Paldiski Conceptual Decommissioning Plan, Technical Report NWM 6.129, SKB, Stockholm (1995).Google Scholar
- 2.Rating of Objects on Estonia's Pakri Peninsula. Principal Technological Buildings (Buildings 301 and 302). Report 95-03304 [in Russian] (1995).Google Scholar
- 3.P. Olgaard, Worldwide Overview of Nuclear Submarine Decommissioning Plans and Issues, Report B-332, OK-400, Technical University of Denmark (1995).Google Scholar
- 4.E. Feimster and H. Clark, An Aerial Multisensor Survey of the Paldiski Naval Reactor Training Facility. Report EGG/EM-11285-1169, Springfield, Virginia (1995).Google Scholar
- 5.Rating of Objects on Estonia's Pakri Peninsula. Reactor Compartment of Teststand 346A. Report U364A-906-1000PS [in Russian] (1995).Google Scholar
- 6.Rating of Objects on Estonia's Pakri Peninsula. Reactor Compartment of Teststand 346B. Report U364B-906-100PS [in Russian] (1995).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1996