Investigation of the210Po yield from lead-lithium eutectic in application to the conditions of the blanket of a thermonuclear reactor
Scientific And Technical Reports
- 22 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. Sidorov, Y. S. Strebkov, and O. L. Shchipakin, "Fusion reactor blanket with 17Li-83Pb eutectic," Fusion Engng. Design,146, 427–444 (1991).Google Scholar
- 2.A. N. Nesmeyanov, Vapor Pressure of Chemical Elements [in Russian], USSR Academy of Sciences, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 3.N. B. Borisov, "Sorption-filtering materials for comprehensive catching of aerosols and vapors of radioactive and chemically harmful substances," in: Selected Works of the International Aerosol Symposium, March 21–25, 1994 [in Russian], Vol. DT-1, pp. 30–40.Google Scholar
- 5.A. S. Abakumov, "Thermal reactions of polonium," Usp. Khim.,LI, No. 7, 1091–1101 (1982).Google Scholar
- 6.I. V. Petryanov, N. B. Borisov, S. L. Churkin, et al., "Formation and release of the gaseous fraction of polonium from solid preparations of it," Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,322, No. 3, 557–559 (1992).Google Scholar
- 7.Radiation Safety Standards NRB-76/87 [in Russian], Énergoatomizdat, Moscow (1988).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1996