Polymer composite matrices for disposal of radionuclide sources of ionizing radiation
- 21 Downloads
KeywordsRadiation Polymer Radionuclide Composite Matrice Polymer Composite Matrice
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. A. Cherevatenko, E. D. Chistov, and V. M. Kodyukov, Sources of Radionuclides and Radiation Technology [in Russian], Énergoatomizdat, Moscow (1989).Google Scholar
- 2."Nature and magnitude of the problem of spent radiation sources," TECDOC-620, IAEA, Vienna (1991).Google Scholar
- 3.I. A. Sobolev, A. E. Arustamov, M. I. Ozhovan, et al., "Disposal of high-level spent sources of ionizing radiation in a metallic matrix," At. Énerg.,66, No. 3, 340–342 (1989).Google Scholar
- 4.M. I. Ojovan, I. A. Sobolev, M. B. Kachalov, et al., "Mobile unit for high active spent radiation sources immobilization," in: Proceedings of the International Conference on Nuclear Waste Management and Environmental Remediation, September 5–11, 1993, Prague (1993), Vol. 1, pp. 155–157.Google Scholar
- 5.V. B. Dubrovskii (ed.), Handbook of the Radiation Resistance of Materials [in Russian], Atomizdat, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 6.A. A. Bolberov and V. N. Solov'ev, "Effect of the degree of filling on the change in the properties of epoxy composites after irradiation with γ-rays," Voprosy Atomnoi Nauki i Tekhniki, Ser. Proektirovanie i Stroitel'stvo, No. 2, 125–127 (1978).Google Scholar
- 7.V. I. Solomatov, Polymercement Concretes and Plastic Concretes [in Russian], Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 8.Encyclopedia of Polymers [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1974), pp. 882–883.Google Scholar
- 9.V. A. Kashcheev, M. I. Ozhovan, P. P. Poluektov, et al., "Physical modeling of thermal loads in surface disposal sites for spent high-level sources of ionizing radiation," At. Énerg.,69, No. 1, 20–23 (1990).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1994