A method of calculating the leakage of first-loop coolant into the boiler water in modified steam generators in power stations containing VVÉR-1000 reactors
- 22 Downloads
KeywordsSteam Boiler Water Steam Generator Modify Steam Generator Modify Steam
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Thermochemical Tests on Steam Generators (Impurity Distribution in the PGV-1000 Water Volume Having Updated Water Supply and Flushing Systems), TsOTAtoménergo Report [in Russian] (1990).Google Scholar
- 2.E. A. Ivanov, I. V. Pyrkov, and L. P. Kham'yanov, “Checking the steam generator sealing in nuclear power stations containing VVÉR-1000 reactors after modification of the water supply and flushing systems,” At. Énerg.,79, No. 5, 350–353 (1995).Google Scholar
- 3.J. Seber, Linear Regression Analysis [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 4.R. M. Zaidel', “Estimating regression-parameter errors in least-squares fitting,” At. Énerg.,77, No. 6, 463–466 (1994).Google Scholar
- 5.R. M. Zaidel', “Defining a linear regression in the presence of spreads in both quantities,” in: Nuclear Science and Engineering, Atomic Materials Series [in Russian], Issue 1(4) (1979), pp. 52–61.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1998