Changes in the microhardness and structural characteristics of carbon-graphite reactor materials after light neutron irradiation
- 33 Downloads
KeywordsStructural Characteristic Neutron Irradiation Reactor Material Light Neutron
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. G. Khanbekov, É. Kh. Duisenov, F. É. Kholbekov, “Effect of low radiation doses on the structure and properties of pyrographite”, Preprint R-1-594, Institute of Nuclear Physics, Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan (1993).Google Scholar
- 2.R. G. Khanbekov, F. Li, and S. A. Tishin, “Electron-positron annihilation in irradiated carbon-graphite materials”, in: Abstracts of Papers read at “Positron Annihilation in Solids” Seminar [in Russian], Obninsk, September 10–12 (1991), p. 14.Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Goncharov, N. S. Burdakov, Yu. S. Virgil'ev, et al., Action of Radiation on Nuclear Reactor Graphite [in Russian], Atomizdat, Moscow (1978), p. 271.Google Scholar
- 5.M. S. Yunusov, B. L. Oksengendler, A. Akhmadaliev, et al., “Effect of low doses in semiconductors”, Preprint R9-581, Institute of Nuclear Physics, Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan (1992).Google Scholar
- 6.A. M. Zhabotinskii, Concentration Oscillations [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1998