Critical neutron fluence as a factor determining the service life of RBMK graphite masonry
- 33 Downloads
KeywordsGraphite Service Life Neutron Fluence Graphite Masonry Critical Neutron
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. A. Dollezhal' and E. Ya. Emel'yanov, Channel Nuclear Power Reactor [in Russian], Atomizdat, Moscow (1980), p. 50.Google Scholar
- 2.V. A. Nikolaenko and V. I. Karpukhin, “Effect of γ-radiation on crystalline materials irradiated in a reactor,” At. Énerg.,77, No. 3, 186–189 (1994).Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Nikolaenko, V. G. Gordeev and V. I. Karpukhin, “Effect of γ-irradiation on defect annealing in diamond,” Rad. Eff.,139, No. 3, 173–182 (1996).Google Scholar
- 4.V. A. Nikolaenko and V. I. Karpukhin, “Effect of γ-irradiation on the spectrum of defects in the irradiated material,” At. Énerg.,80, No. 2, 92–97 (1996)Google Scholar
- 6.R. A. Platonov et al., “The influence of HIBH temperature neutron irradiation on different graphite materials,” in: Proc. Carbon'94, pp. 152–153.Google Scholar
- 7.I. G. Lebedev, “Radiation resistance of reactor graphite,” At. Énerg.,80, No. 6, 438–441 (1996).Google Scholar
- 8.L. Valette, “Correlation of fast-neutron damage for HTGR core material,” in: Proceedings of Symposium on Radiation Damage in Reactor Materials, Vienna, June 2–6, 1969.Google Scholar
- 9.V. A. Nikolaenko, V. I. Karpukhin, V. G. Gordeev, and V. N. Kuznetsov, “Effect of irradiation temperature on radiation γ-annealing of defects,” At. Énerg.,80, No. 6, 472–476 (1996).Google Scholar
- 10.P. A. Platonov et al., “Action of radiation on graphite of high-temperature gas-cooled reactors,” Voprosy Atomnoi Nauki i Tekhniki. Ser. Atomno-Vodorodnaya Énergetika i Tekhnologiya, No. 6, 77–128 (1984).Google Scholar
- 11.V. A. Nikolaneko and V. I. Karpukhin, “Change in the properties of graphite and diamond under irradiation in a reactor, with thermal annealing, and with radiation-γ annealing,” At. Énerg.,82, No. 2, 83–87 (1997).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1998