Differential cross-sections for ionization of helium atoms by fission fragments with a small momentum transfer
- 27 Downloads
KeywordsHelium Momentum Transfer Helium Atom Fission Fragment Small Momentum
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 5.V. A. Rykov and G. L. Yudin, “Nonequilibrium distributions of ion charges for252Cf fission fragments,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk,354, No. 4, 469–471 (1997).Google Scholar
- 8.P. P. D'yachenko and V. A. Rykov, “Measurement of the double-differential cross-section for electron emission accompanying the interaction of fission fragments with nitrogen and carbon dioxide molecules,” At Énerg.,82, No. 5, 365–369 (1997).Google Scholar
- 9.A. B. Voitkiv, “Ionization of hydrogen and helium atoms by highly charged fast ions in collisions with small momentum transfer,” Zh. Éksp. Teor. Fiz.,112, No. 6, 1966–1977 (1997).Google Scholar
- 10.A. M. Dykhne and G. L. Yudin, Sudden Perturbations and Quantum Evolution [in Russian], Uspekhi Fizicheskii Nauk Publishers, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 16.F. I. Karmanov and A. E. Yanovsky, “The calculation of ionization cross-sections of He and Ar atoms in collisions with fission fragments by the classical trajectory Monte Carlo method,” in: Proc. Intern. Conf. on Emerging Nuclear Energy Systems, ICENES '96, Vol. 1, Institute of Physics and Power Engineering, Obninsk (1997), pp. 378–387.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1998