Applications of linear programming theory to existence and uniqueness classes for the cauchy problem
KeywordsCauchy Problem Programming Theory Uniqueness Class Linear Programming Theory
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- I. Gelfand -G. Shilov,Generalized Functions, Academic Press, New York, 1967.Google Scholar
- A. P. Calderon,Existence and uniqueness theorems for systems of partial differential equations, Proc. Sympos. Fluid. Dynamics and Appl. Math. (Univ. of Maryland, 1961).Google Scholar
- D. Gale,The Theory of Linear Economic Models, McGraw Hill, New York, 1960.Google Scholar
- L. Cooper -D. Steinberg,Methods and Applications of Linear Programming, W. B. Saunders Co., Philadelphia, 1974.Google Scholar
- F. Treves,Ovcyannikov Theorem and Hyperdifferential Operators, I.M.P.A., Rio de Janeiro, 1969.Google Scholar
© Fondazione Annali di Matematica Pura ed Applicata 1977