Seepage of radionuclides from a solid-waste storage pit
- 21 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. Whelan, J. Buck, D. Strenge, et al., “Overview of the multimedia environmental pollutant assessment system (MEPAS),” Hazardous Waste and Hazardous Materials,9, No. 2, 191–207 (1992).Google Scholar
- 3.A. L. Fedorov, A. I. Dorozhkin, and V. T. Sorokin, “Estimating the safety of a storage pit with consolidated radioactive wastes packed in concrete containers,” At. Énerg.,81, No. 1, 40–47 (1996).Google Scholar
- 5.R. Freeze, “Three-dimensional, transient, saturated-unsaturated flow in a ground-water basin. Water Reservoir Research,7, No. 2, 347–366 (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.V. A. Mironenko and V. M. Shestakov, Fundamentals of Hydromechanics [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 7.V. M. Dobrynin, Deformation and Change of the Physical Properties of Petroleum and Gas Collectors [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 8.V. A. Mironenko (ed.) Using Numerical Models to Solve Problems of Preserving Groundwater [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1992).Google Scholar
- 9.A. A. Samarskií, Introduction to the Theory of Difference Techniques [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1997