Universal mechanical seal
Research, Design, Calculations Oil and Gas Field Equipment
KeywordsMineral Resource Mechanical Seal
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.“Mechanical seal,” Rus. Fed. Pat. 2025629, UPC F16 J15/18.Google Scholar
- 2.“Mechanical seal for moving connections in machinery,” Int. Pat. Appl. PST/RU94/00027, February 16, 1994.Google Scholar
- 3.“Mechanical seal,” Rus. Fed. Pat. 2037077, IPC F16 J15/26.Google Scholar
- 4.B. S. Zakharov, “Use of metallic seals in sucker-rod pumps,” Neftyanik, No. 1-2, 22–18 (1994).Google Scholar
- 5.B. S. Zakharov, “Mechanical seals in sucker-rod pumps,” Neftyanik, No. 9-10, 13–16 (1994).Google Scholar
- 6.B. S. Zakharov, E. I. Bogomol’nyi, and V. R. Drachuk, “Introduction of mechanical seals in the joint stock company Udmurtneft,” Neftyanik, No. 1-2, 15–18 (1995).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1996