In current conditions, is it more expensive to build fast reactors than thermal reactors?
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsFast Reactor Thermal Reactor
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. N. Mikhailov, V. M. Murogov, N. S. Rabotnov, et al., “The use of plutonium in the Russian nuclear-power industry,” At. Énerg.,76, No. 4, 326–333 (1994).Google Scholar
- 2.V. I. Matveev, V. M. Mugorov, and V. M. Poplavskii, “Modern concepts in the development of fast reactors with sodium coolant,” Teploénergetika, No. 5, 2–10 (1994).Google Scholar
- 3.A. A. Rineiskii, “Comparison of the economic performance of atomic power stations with modern thermal and fast reactors,” At. Énerg.,53, No. 5, 360–367 (1982).Google Scholar
- 4.K. Eblinghans, R. Del Beccaro, and J. Lefevre, Economics of EFR. Paper Presented to the Nuclear Society, Nizhnii Novgorod (1993).Google Scholar
- 5.M. Rapin, Fast Breeder Reactor Economics. Royal Society Discussion Meeting, London, UK (1989).Google Scholar
- 6.F. M. Mitenkov and A. I. Kiryushin, “Advanced commercial reactor,” in: Proceedings of an International Conference on the Design and Safety of Advanced Nuclear Power Plants, Vol. 13, Tokyo, Japan (1992).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1995