Metallic tritium-producing materials for the iter blanket
- 17 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Proceedings of the ITER Session, Garching (West Germany), July 17-August 1, 1987.Google Scholar
- 2.D. Sze, R. Clemmer, and E. Cheng,“Li-Pb a novel material for fusion application,”in: Proceedings of the 4th ANS Topical Meeting on Technology of Controlled Nuclear Fusion, October 14–17 (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.C. Wu and A. Blair,“A study of the interaction of tritium with liquid Li17Pb83,”in: 12 SOFT, Julich, EUR-7983 (1982), pp. 699–604.Google Scholar
- 4.H. Katsuta, H. Iwamoto, and H. Ohna,“Hydrogen solubility in liquid Li17Pb83,”in: JCFRM-1, Tokyo, December (1984), p. 699.Google Scholar
- 8.N. Hoffman, K. Murray, J. Blink, et al.,“Polonium aspects associated with the use of lead-lithium blankets in fusion application,”Fus. Technol.,8, No. 1, Pt. 2B, 1376–1384 (1985).Google Scholar
- 9.V. Coen, A. Dadd, H. Kolbe, and L. Orecchia,“Chemical reactivity of Li17Pb83 with nitrogen and oxygen and its compatibility with AISI 316L under known partial pressure of these gases,”in: Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Liquid Metal Engineering and Technology, Oxford, April 9–13 (1984), Vol. 1, pp. 347–254.Google Scholar
- 10.G. M. Gryaznov, V. A. Evtikhin, L. P. Zavyal'skii, et al.,“Comparative investigation of the corrosion resistance of austinitic steel in lithium and lead-lithium eutectic melt,”At. Énerg.,59, No. 5, 355–358 (1985).Google Scholar
- 11.S. Zimin,“Some neutron-physical parameters of materials,”Voprosy Atomnoi Nauki i Tekhniki. Ser. Termoyadernyi Sintez, No. 3, 35–37 (1985).Google Scholar
- 12.G. Casini,“The impact of new experimental data on the design of Li7Pb83/water breeding blanket,”in: International Symposium on Fusion Nuclear Technology, Tokyo, April 10–15 (1988), pp. 1–23.Google Scholar
- 13.H. Ihle and C. Wu,“Experimental determination of the partial pressure of D2, LiD and Li2D in equilibrium with dilute solutions of deuterium in liquid lithium,”in: Proceedings of the 8th Symposium on Fusion Technology (1974), pp. 787–789.Google Scholar
- 14.B. V. Petrov and P. V. Romanov,“Concept of optimized ITER blanket with eutectic,”Voprosy Atomnoi Nauki i Tekhniki. Ser. Termoyadernyi Sintez, No. 2, 22–26 (1990).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1997