KeywordsPower Plant Nuclear Power Plant
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. F. Gromov, V. I. Subbotin, and G. I. Toshinskii,“Application of melts of lead — bismuth eutectic and lead as a nuclear power plant coolant,”At. Énerg.,73, No. 1, 19 (1992).Google Scholar
- 2.R. Tupper, B. Minushkin, F. Peters, and Z. Kardos,“Polonium hazards associated with lead bismuth used as a reactor coolant,”in: Proceedings of the International Conference on Fast Reactors and Related Fuel Cycles, Kyoto (1991), Vol. 4, pp. 5–6.Google Scholar
- 3.A. I. Leipunskii, Selected Works. Recollections [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1991), p. 255.Google Scholar
- 4.B. F. Gromov, G. I. Toshinskii, A. G. Sazanov, et al.,“Low-power nuclear power plant with liquid-metal — lead — bismuth coolant,”in: Reports at the 3rd Yearly Scientific-Technical Conference of the Nuclear Society [in Russian] (1992).Google Scholar
- 5.B. F. Gromov, V. V. Chekunov, V. S. Stepanov, et al.,“Reactor plants with inherent safety with liquid-metal coolant — lead — bismuth alloy,”in: Radiation and Ecological Problems Related to Nuclear Power and Production Conversion, Symposium 15, Mendeleev Congress on General and Applied Chemistry, Obninsk (1993).Google Scholar
- 6.B. F. Gromov, G. I. Toshinskii, V. S. Stepanov, et al.,“50 MW(e) floating nuclear power plant with a highly safe reactor cooled with lead — bismuth alloy,”in: Reports at the 4th Annual Scientific — Technical Conference of the Nuclear Society [in Russian] (1993).Google Scholar
- 7.B. F. Gromov, V. G. Kozlovtsev, V. V. Chekunov, et al.,“Power supply, produced by nuclear power-technological plant operating on fast neutrons, for large production of synthetic liquid fuel,”Énergeticheskoe Stroitel'stvo, No. 2, 34 (1992).Google Scholar
- 8.V. O. Myasnikov, V. V. Stekol'nikov, V. S. Stepanov, et al.,“Conceptual design of a modular, highly safe, nuclear power plant with a fast reactor cooled with lead — bismuth alloy,”in: Reports at the 3rd Annual Conference of the Nuclear Society, [in Russian] (1992).Google Scholar
- 9.V. I. Subbotin, V. I. Matveev, and G. I. Toshinskii,“Fast reactors with lead — bismuth coolant in future nuclear power,”in: Proceedings of the ARS'94 International Topical Meeting of Advanced Reactor Safety (1994), Vol. 2, p. 636.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1997