Development and verification of a computational model of the IRT research reactor at the Moscow Engineering Physics Institute
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsComputational Model Physics Institute Engineer Physics Research Reactor Moscow Engineer Physics Institute
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. A. Nasonov, V. N. Tsipulin, A. A. Karpukhin, and V. N. Mitrofonov,“Accuracy of a calculation based on a two-group diffusion program of the critical loadings of a reactor from IRT-2M fuel assemblies with 36% uranium enrichment,”Preprint IAÉ-5259/4 (1990).Google Scholar
- 2.G. R. Dik, A. N. Erykalov, and Yu. V. Petrov,“Accuracy of a small-group model in calculations of the BBR-M critical mass,”At. Énerg.,75, No. 2, 83–87 (1993).Google Scholar
- 3.N. Belousov, S. Bichkov, Y. Marchuk, et al.,“The code GETERA for cell and polycell calculations. Models and capabilities”in: Proceedings of the 1992 Topical Meeting on Advances in Reactor Physics, March 8–11, Charleston (1992).Google Scholar
- 4.N. Green, J. Lucius, L. Petrie, et al.,“AMPX: A modulal code system for generating coupled multigroup neutron-gamma libraries from ENDF/B,”ORNL/TM-3706, March (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.V. V. Khromov, E. F. Kryuchkov, and G. V. Tikhomirov,“Solution of the neutron transport equation in media with cellular structures by the method of volume and surface balances,”Voprosy Atomnoi Nauki i Tekhniki. Ser. Fizika i Tekhnika Yadernykh Reaktorov, No. 4, 24–28 (1988).Google Scholar
- 6.“Research reactor core conversion from the use of highly enriched uranium to the use of low enriched uranium fuels,”IAEA-TECDOC-233, Vienna (1980).Google Scholar
- 8.G. Ya. Vasil'ev, T. N. Vasil'eva, P. M. Verkhovykh, et al.,“Fuel distribution over the height of a BBR-M fuel element,”Preprint, LIYaF-114, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1997