Evaluation of dysphagia: A careful history is crucial
- 507 Downloads
KeywordsPublic Health Careful History
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Bosma, J.F. 1976. Sensorimotor examination of the mouth and pharynx.Frontiers Oral Physiol. 2:78–107.Google Scholar
- 3.Cattau, E.L. and D.O. Castell. 1982. Symptoms of esophageal dysfunction. InAdvances in internal medicine, Vol. 27, ed. G.H. Stollerman, (ed.), 151–181. Chicago: Year Book Medical Publishers.Google Scholar
- 4.Edwards, D.A. 1976. Discriminatory value of symptoms in the differential diagnosis of dysphagia.Clin. Gastroenterol. 5:49–57.Google Scholar
- 6.Goulbourne, I.A. and P.R. Walbaum. 1985. Long term results of Heller's operation for achalasia.J. Roy. Coll. Surg. Edin. 30:101–103.Google Scholar
- 8.Murakami, Y., H. Fukuda, and J.A. Kirchner. 1972. The cricopharyngeal muscle.Acta Otolaryngeal. 311 (suppl).Google Scholar
- 9.Pope, C.E. 1983. Symptoms of esophageal disease. InGastrointestinal Disease, M.H. Sleisenger and J.S. Fordtran, eds., 145–148. Philadelphia: W.V. Saunders Co.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag New York Inc 1987