Production of heavy water by the method of rectification of ammonia with a heat pump. Experience in starting up a commercial plant
KeywordsAmmonia Heat Pump Heavy Water Commercial Plant
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. M. Rozen, Theory of Isotope Separation in Columns [in Russian], Atomizdat, Moscow (1960).Google Scholar
- 2.A. M. Rozen, “Problems in the theory and engineering calculation of mass-exchange processes,” Khim. Promyshlennost', No. 2, 85 (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.A. M. Rozen and V. S. Krylov, “Problem of the scale transition in the development of a mass-exchange apparatus,” Teor. Osnovy Khim. Tekhnol.,1, No. 3, 297 (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.A. M. Rozen, L. S. Aksel'rod, and V. V. Dil'man, “Some questions concerning the scale transition in the development of mass-exchange apparatus,” Teor. Osnovy Khim. Tekhnol., No. 4, 446 (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.A. M. Rozen, L. I. Lapovok, and B. V. Elatomtsev, “Hydraulic modeling of large-diameter reflux apparatus,” Khim. Neft. Mashinostroenie, No. 4, 14 (1964).Google Scholar
- 7.A. M. Rozen, “Scaling up general theory and its application to extraction,” in: Proceedings of the International Solvent Extraction Conference, JSEC-88, Moscow (1988), Vol. 2, p. 266.Google Scholar
- 8.A. M. Rozen, “Scale transition in chemical technology,” Khim. Promyshlennost', No. 8, 455 (1982).Google Scholar
- 9.A. M. Rozen, E. I. Martyushin, V. M. Olevskii, et al., Scale Transition in Chemical Technology [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1980), p. 320.Google Scholar
- 10.A. Heineman-Kruder, Die Sovjetische Atom Bombe. Berghof-Stoftung fur Konfliktforschung, Berlin (1990), p. 443.Google Scholar
- 11.A. M. Rozen, “Production of heavy water by the method of rectification of ammonia with a heat pump from the standpoint of the theoretical principles of chemical technology,” Teor. Osnovy Khim. Tekhnol.,27, No. 3, 224 (1993).Google Scholar
- 12.A. M. Rozen, “Impulsive method for determining the capacity of the packing and for investigating the behavior of a liquid in an apparatus,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,122, No. 4 (1958).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1996