Use of cast concrete for concreting tunnel linings at the Dneprogés-II hydroelectric plant
KeywordsEnergy Source Power Generation Power Engineer Renewable Energy Source Structural Foundation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. A. Zatvornitskaya, S. A. Konyaeva, and B. F. Mikulovich, Cast Concretes in Hydraulic Construction [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.V. F. Ilyushin, B. F. Mikulovich, S. A. Konyaeva, and T. A. Zatvornitskaya, “Construction of penstock linings at the Nurek hydroelectric plant, using cast concrete,” Ékspress-Informatsiya, Stroitel’stvo Gidroélektrostantsii, Informénergo, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.R. P. Burba, Yu. A. Kardash, I. I. Maisuradze, and V. I. Savin, “Use of the gravity method of concreting the underground penstocks at the Inguri hydroelectric plant,” Énergeticheskoe Stroitel’stvo, No. 5 (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.R. L. Burba, Yu. A. Kardash, I. I. Maisuradze, and V. I. Savin, “Experimental investigations of the gravity method of concreting underground penstocks,” Énergeticheskoe Stroitel’stvo, No. 3 (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.E. M. Glazunov and G. L. Brodskii, “Basic directions for improving the mechanization of concreting operations in the construction of hydraulic tunnels,” Énergeticheskoe Strotel’stvo za Rubezhom, No. 3 (1975).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976