Structure and properties of polymerization-filled polycaproamide
Fibre Composite Materials
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Organic Chemistry
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. S. Enikolopyan, F. S. D’yachkovskii, and L. A. Novokshonova, “Polymerization filling of thermoplasts,” in: Proceedings of the Conference on Complex Organometallic Catalysts of Polymerization of Olefins [in Russian], Vol. 9 (1982), pp. 110–112.Google Scholar
- 2.N. A. Fridman, L. V. Popov, et al., Plast. Massy, No. 2, 17–20 (1982).Google Scholar
- 3.S. E. Artemenko, M. M. Kardash, et al., Plast. Massy, No. 11, 13–17 (1988).Google Scholar
- 4.RF Patent No. 2021301.Google Scholar
- 5.S. E. Artemenko and M. M. Kardash, Khim. Volokna, No. 6, 15–18 (1995).Google Scholar
- 6.E. I. Kamenev, G. D. Myasnikov, and M. P. Platonov, Use of Plastics [in Russian], Khimiya, Leningrad (1985).Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers 1999