Induced activity in materials from the IRT research reactor at the moscow engineering-physics institute
- 14 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Atom. Tekh. za Rubezh., No. 1, 14 (1996).Google Scholar
- 2.A. A. Dovbenko, A. V. Kudryavtseva, V. P. Mashkovich, et al., "Induced activity and γ-radiation field of activation products in the shielding of the MEPI IRT reactor on decommissioning," At. Énerg.,71, No. 5, 431–436 (1991).Google Scholar
- 3.S. E. Borisov, A. V. Kudryavtseva, A. V. Leshchenko, et al. "VVÉR-500 reactor as an induced-activity source on decommissioning," At. Énerg.,77, 314–318 (1994).Google Scholar
- 4.I. A. Angovatov, A. V. Kudryavtseva, V. P. Mashkovich, et al., "Radioactive wastes of VVÉR-type reactors and decommissioning," in: Abstracts, Third Annual Conference of the International Nuclear Society (Nuclear Tomorrow), 14–18 September 1992, St. Petersburg (1992), pp. 510–512.Google Scholar
- 5.F. Mynatt, E. Engle, Jr., M. Gritzner, et al., The DOT III Two-Dimensional Discrete Ordinates Transport Code, ORNL-TM-4280 (1973).Google Scholar
- 6.G. Morrison, E. Straker, and R. Odegaarden, "A coupled neutron and gamma-ray library for use in shielding calculations," Trans. Am. Nucl. Soc.,15, 535 (1972).Google Scholar
- 7.Kh. Ya. Bondars and A. M. Lapenas, "Calculating the neutron spectrum from the measured reaction rates in SAIPS," in: Library of Neutron Cross Sections [in Russian], Izd. Akad. Nauk LatvSSR (1980), No. 5, pp. 3–11.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1997