Method for calculating the yearly effective dose of external irradiation of the population living in radioactively contaminated territories
Scientific And Technical Reports
- 10 Downloads
KeywordsEffective Dose External Irradiation Yearly Effective Dose
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. G. Gusev and V. A. Belyaev, Handbook of Radioactive Emissions in the Biosphere [in Russian], Énergoatomizdat, 1986.Google Scholar
- 2.E. A. Ivanov, T. V. Ramzina, V. G. Shcherbina, et al., "Model of the prediction of the dose of external irradiation of the population in radioactively contaminated territories," in: Important Questions in Retrospective, Current, and Future Dosimetry of Irradiation as a Result of the Chernobyl Accident, Reports of a scientific conference, October 27–29, 1992, Kiev (1993).Google Scholar
- 3.I. A. Likhtarev, L. N. Kovgan, D. V. Novak, et al., "Model of the formation of the effective external irradiation dose after the Chernobyl accident," Ibid.Google Scholar
- 4."Unified method for determining the average yearly effective irradiation dose to the population in radioactively contaminated territories of the Russian Federation," Methodological indications of GKSÉN of the Russian Federation, Official Edition, Moscow (1994).Google Scholar
- 5.Methods for Calculating the Propagation of Radioactive Substances in the Environment and the Irradiation Dose to the Population, NTD MKhO Interatoménergo, Moscow (1992)Google Scholar
- 6.J. Corbett, "The significance of ground contamination following an accidental release of radioactivity," Berkeley Nuclear Lab., RD/B/N 3865, July 1977.Google Scholar
- 7.V. F. Kozlov, Handbook of Radiation Safety [in Russian], Énergoatomizdat, Moscow (1991).Google Scholar
- 8.S. L. Kivva, I. L. Kolyabina, S. V. Pashko, et al., "Modeling of radionuclide migration in soils," Preprint of the Scientific and Industrial Association "Pripyat'," Chernobyl (1992).Google Scholar
- 9."Methodological instructions for determining the yearly effective equivalent irradiation doses to the population for monitored regions of the Russian Soviet Feredral Socialist Republic, Ukrainian SSR, and Bellorussian SSR, subjected to radioactive contamination as a result of the Chernobyl accident," Report by the Surgeon General of the USSR, July 5, 1991, No. 5792-91.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1997