Nonstationary chromatography of radioactive gases
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. E. Nakhutin and D. V. Ochkin, "Sorption of radioactive matter in a chromatographic column," Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,9, No. 1, 112–116 (1965).Google Scholar
- 2.I. E. Nakhutin, D. V. Ochkin, and Yu. V. Linde, "Dynamic adsorption of noble gases," Zh. Fiz. Khim.,43, No. 7, 1811–1814 (1969).Google Scholar
- 3.I. E. Nakhutin and Yu. V. Linde, "Effect of longitudinal diffusion on the operation of a radiochromatographic column," Zh. Fiz. Khim.,50, No. 7, 1787–1790 (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.I. E. Nakhutin, P. P. Poluektov, N. M. Smirnova, and S. A. Tret'yak, "Chromatography of radioactive gases in columns with an impregnated fill," Preprint No. P-2(40), All-Russia Scientific-Research Institute of Standardization in Machine Building (1985).Google Scholar
- 5.M. A. Gol'dshtik, Transport Processes in a Fluidized Bed [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1984).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1997