Nitridation of the sol-gel derived TiO2 coating films and the infrared ray reflection
- 74 Downloads
The titanium nitride coating film was prepared on the SiO2 glass substrate by ammonolysis of titanium dioxide coating film formed by sol-gel method. The X-ray diffraction (XRD) pattern indicated that it is cubic titanium nitride with a lattice parameter,ao, of 0.4231 nm. The obtained titanium nitride is non-stoichiometric (TiN x x≤ 1) because the value, 0.4231 nm, is smaller than the stoichiometric one (0.4240 nm). The coating film show very high infrared (i.r.) reflectance in the wavelength region of 2–8 μm.
KeywordsTiO2 Titanium SiO2 Dioxide Nitride
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.H. Nasu, S. Makida, K. Kawaguchi, W. Kondo andS. Mizuta,Chem. Lett. (1987) 1645.Google Scholar
- 4.T. Mande, H. Kozuka andS. Sakka,ibid. (1988) 287.Google Scholar
- 6.M. Tohge, A. Matsuda andT. Minami,Yogyo-Kyokai-Shi 95 (1987) 182.Google Scholar
- 8.K. Kamiya andT. Yoko,Hyomen (in Japanese)24 (1986) 231.Google Scholar
- 10.C. J. Brinker andD. M. Haaland,J. Amer. Ceram. Soc. 66 (1983) 758.Google Scholar
- 14.K. Kohno andM. Konishi,J. Ceram. Soc. Jpn. (in Japanese)98 (1990) 1283.Google Scholar