A programmable simulator of electrocardiographic signals
Research, Design, And Technology
- 32 Downloads
KeywordsProgrammable Simulator Electrocardiographic Signal
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. P. Bulygin, T. B. Vasanov, D. A. Lobanov, et al., International Symposium on Computer Electrocardiography on the Eve of the XXIst Century, Moscow (1999), pp. 288–290.Google Scholar
- 2.D. B. Gezelovits, Trudy Inst. Inzhen. Elektron. Radioelektron.,77, No. 6, 34–35 (1989).Google Scholar
- 3.S. F. Kurikov, D. A. Prilutskii, and S. V. Selishchev, Med. Tekh., No. 4, 7–10 (1997).Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Lebedev, V. A. Kalantar, A. G. Arakcheev, and I. V. Korado, Med. Tekh., No. 3, 40–41 (1997).Google Scholar
- 5.GOST 19687-89: Devices for Measuring Bioelectric Potentials of the Heart: General Technical Requirements and Methods of Testing [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 6.R. Bedini, D. Franchi, G. L. Generali, and S. Severi, Computers in Cardiology (A. Murray, ed.) Los Alamos (1990), pp. 403–406.Google Scholar
- 7.IEC 60601-3-2: Medical Electrical Equipment. Pt. 3: Particular Requirements for the Performance of Single and Multichannel Electrocardiographs.Google Scholar
- 8.A. J. Moss and S. Stern, Noninvasive Electrocardiology. Clinical Aspects of Holter Monitoring, London (1997), p. 511.Google Scholar
- 9.J. J. Willems, P. Arnaud, J. H. van Bemmel, et al., J. Amer. Coll. Cardiol., No. 6, 1313–1321 (1987).Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers 2000