Calculation of the In/Ga/P ternary phase diagram and its relation to liquid phase epitaxy
- 51 Downloads
The Ga/In/P ternary phase diagram is calculated. A regular solution is assumed for binary solubility and the derived interaction parameters are used to calculate the deviation from ideality of the ternary system using a quasi-regular solution model. Comparison is made between theoretical and experimental results on liquid epitaxial layers. It is suggested that a solid/solid miscibility gap in the Ga/In/P system is a distinct possibility.
KeywordsPolymer Phase Diagram Liquid Phase Ternary System Interaction Parameter
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. Hakki,Proc. Electrochem. Soc. Spring Meeting, May 1970.Google Scholar
- 2.M. Ilegems andG. L. Pearson, 1968 Symp. on GaAs, Dallas.Google Scholar
- 4.R. N. Hall,J. Electrochem. Soc. 110 (1963) 385.Google Scholar
- 5.M. Rubenstien,J. Electrochem. Abstracts 11 (1962) 129.Google Scholar
- 6.J. Van Den Boomgaard andK. Schol,Phillips Res. Rept. 12 (1957) 127.Google Scholar
- 7.R. K. Willardson andA. C. Beer, “Semiconductors and Semimetals” (Academic 1968),4 p. 35.Google Scholar
- 9.H. Rupprecht,Proc. 1966 Symp. on GaAs, Reading.Google Scholar