Comments on ″Influence of chemomechanically active fluids on diamond wear during hard rock drilling″
KeywordsPolymer Drilling Hard Rock Active Fluid Rock Drilling
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.G. D. Boozer, K. H. Miller andS. Serdengecti, Fifth Symposium on Rock Mechanics, Univeisity of Minnesota, May 1962.Google Scholar
- 3.L. H. Robinson,Soc. Pet. Eng. J. 7 (1967) 295.Google Scholar
- 4.N. H. Macmillan andA. R. C. Westwood, ″Surfaces and interfaces of glass and ceramics″ (Plenum Press, New York, 1975).Google Scholar
- 5.F. H. Rhodes andC. H. Bridges,Trans. Amer. Inst. Chem. Eng.,35 (1939), 73.Google Scholar
- 6.P. A. Rehbinder, L. A. Schreiner andS. F. Zigach, ″Hardness reducers in rock drilling″ (Academy of Science USSR, Moscow, 1944;CSIRO Translation, Melbourne, 1948).Google Scholar
© Chapman and Hall Ltd. 1978