Hyperfine fields and magnetic moments in intermetallic ScFe2 with cubic and hexagonal structures
- 35 Downloads
The Sc, Fe and Al NMR spectra have been measured. The spectra and hyperfine fields are dependent on the crystal structures. The magnetic moments of Fe sites were estimated. The magnetic moments of Sc sites μ(Sc) in ScFe2 (MgCu2) were evaluated from the magnetic moment per formula μ∫ as well. μ∫ in ScFe2 with hexagonal structures are sharply dependent on the technological conditions and the impurities in the samples.
KeywordsThin Film Crystal Structure Hexagonal Hexagonal Structure Technological Condition
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- /1/.A.E. Dwight, Trans. Amer. Soc. Metals 53 (1961) 479.Google Scholar
- /2/.V.C. Pokatilov, V.V. Sadchikov and O.V. Utenkova, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR 281 (1985) 574.Google Scholar
- /3/.E.N. Gladischevskii, P.I. Kripikevich, Y.B. Kuzma and V.S. Protasov, in Voprosy teorii i primeneniy redkozemelnyh metallov, Nauka, (Moskva, SSSR, 1964) p. 153Google Scholar
- /4/.O.I. Bodak, B.Y. Kotur and I.S. Gavrilenko, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR (1978, ser. A) 344.Google Scholar
- /6/.V.C. Pokatilov, V.V. Sadchikov, E.E. Sidohin and O.V. Utenkova, Fis. Met. Met. 62 (1986) 69.Google Scholar
- /9/.M.B. Stearns, Phys. Rev. 4 (1974) 4081.Google Scholar