Theory of location and quadrupole interactions of19F* in silicon
KeywordsSilicon Thin Film Quadrupole Interaction
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- /2/.E.A. Colbourn and J. Kendrick, in Computer Simulation of Solids ed. by C.R.A. Catlow and W.C. Mackrodt (Springer-Verlag, New York, 1982) page 67.Google Scholar
- /7/.M.J.S. Dewar et al., Quantum Chemistry Program Exchange, Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana, Program No. 539.Google Scholar
- /8/.M.J. Frisch et al., Gaussian-86 (Carnegie-Mellon Quantum Chemistry Publishing Unit, Pittsburg, PA, 1984).Google Scholar
- /9/.The Si7H18F cluster is very similar to the cluster shown in Fig. 2(b) of Ref. 3 with M representing the displaced position of F-atom from the substitutional site E.Google Scholar
- /10/.See for instance, P.S. Marfey, N. Sahoo and T.P. Das, paper at this conference.Google Scholar
- /12/.T.H. Dunning and P.J. Hay, in Modern Theoretical Chemistry 3: Methods of Electronic Structure Theory, ed. by H.F. Schaefer III (Plenum Press, New York, 1977) page 1.Google Scholar
- /14/.B. Lindgren, N. Sahoo, S.B. Sulaiman and T.P. Das, paper at this conference.Google Scholar
© J.C. Baltzer A.G., Scientific Publishing Company 1990