Magnetic field and temperature dependence of the anomalous emission line intensities in LiNbO3:57Co-initial population and relaxation
- 18 Downloads
The magnetic field dependence of the anomalous Fe3+ emission line intensities in LiNbO3:57Co cannot be due to a direct spin-lattice relaxation process in the6S ground state. Raman and Orbach processes in the ground state are ruled out by the temperature independent behaviour of the spectra. The observed line intensities are proportional to the initial populations of the corresponding Zeeman levels.
KeywordsMagnetic Field Thin Film Relaxation Process Emission Line Initial Population
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- /1/.R. Doerfler, D. L. Nagy, H.-D. Plannes, A. Putzka, G. Ritter, and N. Zeman, phys. stat. sol. (b) 124 (1984) 767Google Scholar
- /2/.R. Doerfler, W. Gruber, P. Gütlich, K.M. Hasselbach, O. Leupold, B. Molnár, D. L. Nagy, G. Ritter, H. Spiering, and F. Tuczek, to be publishedGoogle Scholar
- /3/.A. M. Afanasev and V. D. Gorobchenko, phys. stat. sol. (b) 73 (1976) 73Google Scholar
- /4/.A. Abragam, B. Bleaney, Electron Paramagnetic Resonance of Transition Ions, Clarendon Press, Oxford, 1970Google Scholar
- /6/.D. Horváth, D. L. Nagy, K. Vladár, submitted to Hyp. Int.Google Scholar