The mixed boundary-value problem for a transtropic layer with a cavity
- 10 Downloads
Using superposition of solutions and Fourier series we study the stressed state in a transversally isotropic layer with a cavity. We describe the results of numerical studies as functions of the elastic properties of the material, the geometric characteristics of the body, and the nature of the load variation. Four figures.
KeywordsFourier Stressed State Elastic Property Fourier Series Geometric Characteristic
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. V. Altukhov, “Elastic equilibrium of transtropic plates in the case of slipping faces,” Preprint No. 1050-Uk.93, Donetsk (1993).Google Scholar
- 2.E. V. Altukhov, “The stressed state of thick plates in the case of homogeneous boundary conditions of mixed type on the faces,”Teoret. Prikl. Mekh., No. 23, 3–8 (1992).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. N. Bodnya and V. A. Shaldyrvan, “Elastic strain of thick plates with slipping faces,”Teor. Prikl. Mekh., No. 19 14–20 (1988).Google Scholar
- 5.A. S. Kosmodamianskii, E. V. Altukhov, and V. A. Galich. “The method of superposition of solutions in mixed problems of the theory of elasticity for thick multiconnected plates,”Dokl. Akad. Nauk Ukr.SSR, Ser. A, No. 11, 62–65 (1981).Google Scholar
- 6.A. S. Kosmodamianskii and V. A. Shaldyrvan,Thick Multiconnected Plates [in Russian], Kiev (1978).Google Scholar