Pulsed fm NMR/on studies of single crystal54MnNi and125SbFe
- 20 Downloads
Precision field shift studies of Bappl-8T using pulsed FM NMR/ON along hard directions (eg <100>54MnNi, <112>125SbFe and the easy axis (<111>54MnNi, <100>125SbFe) yield no measurable Knight shifts within the uncertainty allowed by current accuracy of the nuclear moments. This is in striking contrast to earlier measurements with the same apparatus that yielded K=+1.5 (4)% for60CoFe.
The modulation frequency dependences of the pulsed FMNMR/ON signals are investigated for a variety of rf parameters and compared with model predictions.
KeywordsThin Film Model Prediction Modulation Frequency Frequency Dependence Easy Axis
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- /1/.A. Narath in “Hyperfine Interactions” (eds. A.J. Freeman and R.b. Frankel, Academic Press, 1967) p. 287Google Scholar
- /4/.P.J. Back, Ph.D Thesis, University of New South Wales, submitted 1988Google Scholar
- /5/.D.H. Chaplin, W.D. Hutchison, M.P. Kopp and D.H. Chaplin, “Recent Experiments in MAPON Spectroscopy”, this conference.Google Scholar
- /6/.R.A. Pax, PhD Thesis, University of New South Wales, 1985Google Scholar
- /7/.A. Oppelt, N. Kaplan and D. Fekete in “ICM 79” (eds. W. Zinn, G.M. Kalvius, E. Feldtkeller, North-Holland, Amsterdam, 1980)p.660Google Scholar
- /8/.J.A. Barclay, Ph.D. Thesis, Berkley Radiation Laboratory, University of California, 1968Google Scholar