Mössbauer spectra of “stannite group” minerals
- 41 Downloads
Stannite group minerals were studied by means of Mössbauer spectroscopy. In particular we examined the problem of stannite-kesterite miscibility. From the behaviour of the Mössbauer linewidth as a function of the mineral composition it follows that all the samples have a single phase structure, in disagreement with the existence of a miscibility gap.
KeywordsSpectroscopy Thin Film Single Phase Phase Structure Mineral Composition
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- G. Springer,Can. Min.,11 (1972) 535Google Scholar
- S. R. Hall, J. T. Szymanski and J. M. Stewart,Can. Min.,16 (1978) 131.Google Scholar
- S. R. Kissin and D. R. Owens,Can. Min.,17 (1979) 125Google Scholar
- M. Corazza, F. Corsini and G. Tanelli,Rendiconti SIMP,41 (1986) 217Google Scholar
- A. Putnis and J. C. D. McConnell,Principles of Mineral Behaviour, Blackwell, Oxford 1980Google Scholar
- Von C. Pietzsch and E. Fritzsch,Chem. Erde,43 (1984) 117Google Scholar
- G. J. Long, T. E. Cranshaw and G. Longworth,Mōss. Eff. Ref. Data Jour.,6 (1983) 42Google Scholar