The effect of glow discharge on insulators as observed in the scanning electron microscope
- 22 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Electron Microscope Scanning Electron Microscope Glow Discharge
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. Holland, “The Properties of Glass Surfaces” (Chapman and Hall, London, 1964).Google Scholar
- 2.P. M. Sutton, in “Progress in Dielectrics”, Vol. 2 (Heywood and Co., 1960).Google Scholar
- 3.D. K. Davies, Electrical Research Association, Leatherhead;K. A. Hughes, University College of North Wales Bangor.Google Scholar
- 4.G. Carter andJ. S. Colligon, “Ion Bombardment of Solids” (Heinemann, London, 1968) p. 358.Google Scholar
- 5.T. M. Elmer, Proc. 7th Inter. Cong. Glass, Brussels, (1965) paper 30.Google Scholar
- 6.P. J. Estrup, IEEE Transactions on Nuclear ScienceNS12 (1965) 431;Solid State Electronics 8 (1965) 535.Google Scholar
- 7.J. P. Dauchot, J. P. Verhaegen, andJ. Van Cakenberghe,Nature,223 (1969) 825.Google Scholar
© Chapman and Hall Ltd. 1970