The dimensional factor and its influence upon de termination of the compressive strength of ice
KeywordsCompressive Strength Energy Source Power Generation Power Engineer Renewable Energy Source
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. P. Butyagin, “Strength of ice, sheet under loads caused by new construction”, Trudy NIIE SO AN SSSR, Novosibirsk, 11 (1961).Google Scholar
- 2.I. P. Butyagin, The Strength of Ice and the Ice Sheet, Nauka (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.V. V. Lavrov, “The nature of size effect upon the ice strength and strength of the ice sheet”, Dokl. AN SSSR,122, No. 4 (1958).Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Lavrov, “Structural specifications for compressive strength of ice”, Gidrotekhnicheskoe Stroitel'stvo, No. 2 (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.F. I. Ptukhin, “Statistical method in evaluation of ice size effect”, Izv. SO AN SSSR, No. 6 (1964).Google Scholar
- 6.V. P. Afanas'ev, “Ice strength determination in design of hydrotechnical structures”, Gidrotekhnicheskoe Stroitel'stvo, No. 5 (1968).Google Scholar
- 7.V. V. Lavrov, “Physical and mechanical properties of ice”, Transactions of Arctic and Antarctic Scientific Research Institute, Vol. 247 (1962).Google Scholar
- 8.N. I. Levin, “Basic mechanical and elastic properties of structural concrete”, in: L. I. Onishckika (editor), Investigation of Masonry Structures, TsNII Stroit. Konst. ASiA SSSR (1957).Google Scholar
© American Society of Civil Engineers 1971