The service life of polymer-film watertight membranes
Papers On the 100th Anniversary of V. I. Lenin’s Birth
- 13 Downloads
KeywordsEnergy Source Power Generation Service Life Power Engineer Renewable Energy Source
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. B. Neiman, Aging and Stabilization of Polymers [in Russian], Nauka (1964).Google Scholar
- 2.K. I. Zernova and V. V. Kirpichnikov, “Aging of polyethylene and its mixes with polyisobutylene under atmospheric conditions,” Plast. Massy, No. 11 (1960).Google Scholar
- 3.V. F. Nagreev and G. A. Allakhvderdiev, “A study of aging of plastics in saline soils” Trudy in-ta Khimii AN Uzbek SSR, No. 20 (1964).Google Scholar
- 4.S. B. Ratner, “Mechanical tests on plastics,” Plast. Massy, No. 7 (1960).Google Scholar
- 5.O. F. Shlenskii, N. N. Khovanskii, and V. V. Lavrent’ev, “A method for the complex determination of mechanical characteristics of polymer films,” Mekhanika Polimerov, No. 5 (1965).Google Scholar
- 6.K. B. Piotrovskii “Fundamental problems of polymer stabilization, “Zhurnal Vsesoyuznogo Khimicheskogo Obshchestva Imeni D. I. Mendeleeva, Vol. 11, No. 3 (1966).Google Scholar
© the American Society of Civil Engineers 1970