Rheological characteristics of processing of thermoplastics reinforced with carbon fibres
Chemistry And Technology Of Chemical Fibres
- 16 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Organic Chemistry Carbon Fibre Rheological Characteristic
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.F. Ferkengel, Kunstoffberater,20, No. 10, 561–564 (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.S. V. Kotomin, A. V. Zakharov, and V. I. Molchanov, “Failure of carbon fibres in processing of reinforced thermoplastics,” in: Proceedings of the Seminar on Fillers for Polymeric Materials [in Russian], MDNTP, Moscow (1983), pp. 31–33.Google Scholar
- 3.V. V. Lapshin, Principles of Processing of Thermoplastics by Injection Molding [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1974), pp. 249–251.Google Scholar
- 4.S. M. Borovikova, E. V. Lur'e, and V. V. Skachkov, Plast. Massy, No. 11, 22–24 (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.B. V. Yarlykov, M. L. Fridman, et al., Plast. Massy, No. 1, 51–56 (1976).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1995