Structure and physicomechanical properties of triacetate fibres prepared by various methods
Physicomechanical Properties Processing, And Application Of Man-Made Fibres
- 12 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Organic Chemistry Physicomechanical Property Triacetate Fibre
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. P. Rudakov and N. A. Semenov, Mekh. Polimerov, No. 3, 155–158 (1965).Google Scholar
- 2.W. W. Moseley, J. Appl. Polymer Sci.,3, 216 (1960).Google Scholar
- 3.British Patent 748,772 (1953).Google Scholar
- 4.N. I. Naimark and B. A. Fomenko, Vysokomol. Soedin., No. 8, 2083 (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.G. F. Khakimova and V. I. Shoshina, in: Summaries of Reports of the II Conference of Young Specialists “Research in the Field of Wood Chemistry’ [in Russian], Zinatne, Riga (1978), p. 6.Google Scholar
- 6.A. K. Enikeeva et al., in: Summaries of Reports of the XIV Annual Scientific Conference of the NIIKhTTs, “The Physical Chemistry of Cellulose and of Fibres Based on It” [in Russian], FAN, Tashkent (1979), p. 59.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982