Improving the design of adsorption vessels
- 37 Downloads
KeywordsMineral Resource Adsorption Vessel
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. V. Kel'tsev, Fundamentals of Adsorption Technology [in Russian], 2nd edition, Khimiya, Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 2.N. Serpionova, Industrial Adsorption of Gases and Vapors [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 3.P. G. Romankov, V. N. Lepilin, and V. R. Frolov, Engineering Methods of Calculating Adsorption and Desorption Processes, Kinetics and Dynamics of Physical Adsorption [in Russian], (1973), pp. 231–237.Google Scholar
- 4.USSR Author's Certificate No. 1271536, MKI V 01 D 15/04, Adsorber.Google Scholar
- 5.N. A. Samoilov, Improving the operational reliability of adsorbers by use of transducers, Theses of Papers Presented at the All-Union Conference “Improving the Efficiency and Reliability of Machines and Vessels in Basic Chemistry,” Section “Intensification of Equipment for Mass-Exchange Processes” [in Russian], (1986), pp. 200–201.Google Scholar
- 6.USSR Author's Certificate No. 1225605, MKI V 01 D 53/04, Adsorber.Google Scholar
- 7.USSR Author's Certificate No. 127478, MKI V 01 D 53/06, Adsorber.Google Scholar
- 8.N. A. Samoilov, “Development of an optimal distributor for vessels with a moving layer of granular substance,” Theses of Papers Presented at the All-Union Conference “Improving the Efficiency and Reliability of Machines and Vessels in Basic Chemistry,” Section “Highly Efficient Equipment for Hydromechanical Processes” [in Russian], (1989), pp. 69–70.Google Scholar
- 9.A. G. Kasatkin, Basic Processes and Vessels of Chemical Technology [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1997